- This version of Usopp is also known as GPU.
- DO NOT evolve Usopp Golden Pound to Sogeking. You might be tempted with slightly better stats on Sogeking or his +1 socket but it's a trap! The 10 turn cooldown is WAY more valuable than a 15 turn MAX on Sogeking, even with his extra socket. This is why all the guides and such will include GPU as a team member, and not Sogeking. So, DO. NOT. EVOLVE. Sogeking sucks compared to GPU. You have been warned!
- Not really repleacable, but a few units are worth mentioning, particularly if you want to run Usopp Impact and need another time delayer. First, his evolved version Sogeking - see above. Fail. Next, Usopp A Pirate Who Lives by His Code - his QCK version, good (more sockets!) but sometimes you need that 10 CD that only GPU provides. Same with the 5+ Usopp Platanus Shuriken version, which is generally seen as inferior to the QCK version (since a bit of damage < 10% health cut, even is his CD is better - either take GPU for lowest CD or TS Usopp for the extra damage). For PSY teams, Monet Donquixote Pirates is probably the best replacement. See the time delayer category for more ideas. (And ok, there is God Usopp, which is pretty much GPU on super steroids and can get 10 CD but he is a legend...).
- Socket guide: This is such a versatile unit you may want to have several copies of him with different sockets. Most common variations unsurprisingly include Bind+Despair, and Cooldown+Matching Orbs.
- Since 2018 or so, there are periodic new player rewards where you can get 20 skill books for this character, check Chopperman Missions. As of May 2018 this has happened at least twice, so it will likely happen again and again, helping new players max his special.