Sugo-Fest is a special Rare Recruit Rate Up event. In this event you have higher chances to recruit powerful characters. You can access Sugo-Fest through the Tavern through the Rare Recruit option (which costs 5 gems per use). This event lasts only few days (early Sugos lasted one day, but more recent Sugos can be week-long) and comes out periodically (roughly every two weeks since late 2015, it was more of a monthly event before). Many Sugo-Fests are the times where new characters are revealed and enter the Rare Rercuit pool for the first time (hence each subsequent Sugo-Fest has a larger pool of characters to draw from). Since mid 2016 the usual pattern is that early month Sugo features repeats, while late month Sugo debuts new legend and often, several new Rare Recruits.
Increased likelihood of certain characters Edit
Most Sugo Fest offer "rate up" on certain units. Each Sugo Fest offers a list of 10 or so characters which have a significantly higher chance of being drawn during it. Note that those characters are rated as 4 and 5 stars and can be also drawn during future Sugo-Fest (except for some limited time exclusive characters described below).
Some or all of those characters are guaranteed to get bonuses such as higher starting levels (sometimes, MAX) or stat boosts (basically, come with cotton candy already fed, sometimes +10 or higher), and more recently, skill ups and guaranteed sockets, up o MAX special CD and and give good socket powers. The bonuses often affect new units released for this Sugo Fest and/or the ones with increased likelihood of being drawn during it. As with many other aspects, as time goes on the bonuses get better.
Most new Sugos feature a 10+1 deal, meaning that if you spend 50 gems, you get the 11th pull for free. In addition, that +1 pull is increasingly often (details vary from sugo to sugo) something 'above average'. In either case, it is recommended to only pull in batches of 50 with the 10+1 since this effectively gives you an equivalent of 5 free gems. Or, in other words, doing single pulls for 5 gems a poster is inefficient.
What are the chances of pulling a character x?Edit
Short answer: the odds of pulling 'a legend' are ~2%. The odds of pulling the legend that was just released are estimated at ~0.1%. The odds of pulling a 4-star revolvable (real gold) poster or its evolved 5-star are ~60%. The odds of pulling one of the newly released real god characters are between ~1-3% (they are boosted unevenly). The odds of pulling an 'older' character are several times that of getting a 'newer' character. Super-evolved version of the legends are not in the pool UNLESS a given Sugo states otherwise.
Long answer: The exact odds are unknown, because laws in 'global' countries don't require companies like Bandai to tell us that, and they don't. However, for a brief period of several weeks in early fall 2017, those rates were accessible and made public by a player for the Neko and God Usopp Sugos, resulting in the 'Sugo Controversy' as the general community did not like what we found out (primarily, that odds of drawing good characters are lower in 'global' version of the game compared to the JPN version). Shortly after that, Bandai removed the 'bug' that allowed said player to analyze the rates, but has done nothing to address issues discussed below. Key findings:
1) The odds of pulling a legend are ~2%. The odds of pulling a useful 4-star are a around 60%. The odds of trash are around 40%. Table with details (based on God Usopp's sugo):
|Rarity||Single Rate||Multi Rate||+1 Bonus Rate|
|4* (Fake Gold)||11.400%||11.400%||11.400%|
|4* (Real Gold)||44.766%||44.766%||44.766%|
Note 2: Second reason for people being upset. Japan has a lower rate of getting fake golds. Global rate of trash is higher. (Based on this post)
2) The odds of pulling a character in a given rarity are not equal and are affected by more than the rate up rates. The odds of 'older' legends (like Whitebard or Sengoku) are several times higher than those of 'newer' legend. The currently released legend has roughly equal, but not higher odds than those of older legends. The same applies to 4* (gold) posters. The ones just released have decent odds, but the ones from recent prior months have very low odds/ What that means in practice is that the odds of getting an 'old' unit are much higher than those of getting new ones, and even the 'guaranteed legend poster' means 'you'll get a legend, but is ieveral times more likely it will be an older, less helpful legend than one of the newer OP legends'.
Note: And here is the third reason. Japan doesn't prioritize older legends / characters over new ones. (Based on this post)
3) There were also speculations that pull rates are adjusted based on how often someone pulls, with lower rates for frequent pullers, but there is no conclusive data on that, so this may be just ranting.
Sugo-Fest Exclusive CharactersEdit
The major reason to draw rare characters only during Sugo Fests is that only during this event you can recruit Sugo Rare exclusive characters (commonly known as "legends"), which you CANNOT obtain in other ways. The odds of drawing a Sugo-Fest rare are not high, at best they are around 5% and likely, smaller. This exclusive characters are affected by rate up (which means that during an QCK rate up you are more likely to draw a QCK legend than another legend, but it does not mean that the chances of getting a legend is any higher by itself). The following is the list of characters that appear only in Sugo Fests (the list gets periodically updated as a new Sugo Rare character is added every two months or so):
- Akainu Navy HQ Powerhouse
- Aokiji Navy HQ Powerhouse
- Boa Hancock
- Boa Hancock Straw Hat Luffy’s Contributor
- Buggy the Clown Captain of the Buggy Pirates
- Buggy the Clown Unbeatable Chop-Chop Man
- Cat Viper
- Corazon Donquixote Pirates
- Donquixote Doflamingo Donquixote Pirates
- Dracule Mihawk Warlord of the Sea
- Edward Newgate
- Hody Jones New Fish-Man Pirates Executive
- Kami Eneru – Arch-Enemies of an Endless Dream
- Kizaru Navy HQ Powerhouse
- Knight of the Sea Jinbe
- Knight of the Sea Jinbe Ex-Royal Seven Warlords of the Sea
- Lucy Star of Corrida Coliseum
- Magellan Prison Ruler
- Marco Whitebeard 1st Div. Commander
- Marshall D. Teach Blackbeard Pirate Captain
- Monkey D. Luffy A Vow in the Great Age of Pirates – Pirate King
- Monkey D. Luffy In the Wake of an Endless Dream – Straw Hat Pirates
- Monkey D. Luffy Straw Hat Pirates: Reunited
- Monkey D. Luffy Voyage Log: Straw Hat Pirates
- Portgas D. Ace Black Clad Flame Fist
- Princess Shirahoshi
- Rob Lucci CP9 Dark Justice
- Rob Lucci World Government Monster
- Roronoa Zoro East Blue Pirate
- Roronoa Zoro Straw Hat Pirates: Reunited
- Sanji Prince, Kingdom of Germa
- Sanji Third Son, Vinsmoke Family
- Shanks Black Clad Redhead
- Silvers Rayleigh
- Sir Crocodile: Logia Warlord of the Sea
- Surgeon of Death Trafalgar Law Joker-Tracking Heart
- Trafalgar Law Worst Generation
- Vinsmoke Judge
List by time releasedEdit
This is the list of Sugo exclusives in order they were released. On average, we get one new exclusive a month or so, but there are exceptions, ex. Fujitora was released just a week after Barto, and for some others one and half months lasted (ex. Jinbe - late September, Canvendish - early November). Also, SW Ace + Inthawk both debuted during the 1st Anniversary sugo, on the same day in February. Super Evolved (6+) characters are not listed here as they are not usually available, but if you want to see their chronological release list, see here .
- Whitebeard (early April)
- Rayleigh (July 14th-15th)
- Boa (August 25-26h)
- Sengoku (Sept 23-24th)
- Log Luffy (released in Nov 25-26th 2015, retired on May 19th, 2016 19:00 PST, Log Luffy, along with all other Log characters, then re-released under a new name in July 2016, together with Corazon)
- Shanks (~Dec 25th)
- Marco (~Jan 20th)
- SW Ace+Inthawk (~Feb 11th)
- Sabo (~March 8th)
- Croc (~April 7th)
- Lucci (~May 4th)
- Doffy (~June 28th)
- Corazon+Log Luffy returns (July ~9th)
- Barto (August ~5th)
- Fuji (August ~12th)
- Jinbe (Sept ~26th)
- Cavendish (~Nov 7th)
- Slasher Law (~Nov 24th)
- Kizaru (late Dec'16)
- Aokiji (early Jan '17)
- Blackbeard (late Jan '17)
- TimeSkip Luffy (Feb 24-26th)
- Akainu (March '17)
- Buggy (April '17)
- Timeskip Zoro (May '17)
- Hody (June '17)
- Striker Law (early August '17)
- Shirahoshi (late August '17)
- Inuarashi/Dogstorm (early September '17)
- Nekomamushi/Cat Viper (late September '17)
- God Usopp (late September '17)
- QCK Lucci (early October '17)
- Magellan (late October '17)
- 'New' Boa (early Nov '17)
- Eneru (late Nov'17)
- Sanji (late Dec'17)
- Lucy (Feb'18)
- Vinsmoke Judge (late March '18)
Sugo Fest are not the only source of exclusive characters. There are even rarer exclusives which appear only during named, often seasonal events (banners). Those events include (in alphabetical order): Before They Were Famous!, Can't Wait To Be Your Bride!, Christmas Rare Recruit, Fun In The Sun!, Halloween Festival , North Blue Selection, Pirates In Bloom and Sweet Valentine (check those links to see which characters are available). Those banners are usually available only once a year. They may, but are unlikely to, coincide with a Sugo Fest time. The pull rate for those is unknown, but probably the odds of few percent per particular character will be right. Most of those characters are not particularly strong, so with few exceptions they are seen as collectibles.
Since mid-2017 there is another type of exclusive non-Sugo characters, featuring quite strong characters, known as 'limited' (as in, their pull chance is limited to only some events). Further, some other characters are limited to only some Sugos, while others are not available during Sugos at all.
Not available in Sugos ('limited')
- from 12th Sept 2017: Eustass Kid A Vow in the Great Age of Pirates: Pirate King (Limited Kid)
- from 29th Sept 2017: Fisher Tiger Sun Pirates Captain
- from 26th Oct 2017: Big Boss Jinbe Neptune's Army Soldier: Ryugu Kingdom (Limited/Young Jimbe)
- from 11th Nov 2017: Aokiji "Duel" Victor (Limited Aokiji)
- from 25th Nov 2017: Kizaru Sojourner from the Sacred Land (Limited Kizaru)
- from 7th Dec 2017: Akainu Paramount War Hellfire (Limited Akainu)
- all of the above were available in the New Year Parade event from the +1 pull (Dec. 27th - Jan 10th)
- from 1st March 2018: Limited Ben Beckman
- from 1st April 2018: Limited Byrnndi
Those are pretty strong 5-stars, but based on  it seems the rate of pulling them is no better than for legends during a Sugo (2% or less).
If you are considering whether to pull during non-Sugo exclusives, the general rule of thumb is don't, they are gem traps. Particularly as newer Sugos increasingly come with 'gold only' or 'legend guaranteed after x multipulls', wait a while for those bonuses to come to non-sugo exclusives. (Update: this has happened, as we predicted). As with Sugos, the odds of getting those characters increased. December 2017 featured an event (New Year Parade) where every pull was a limited (XMAS, Halloween, etc.) character, and the +1 was one of the 'limited legends' (Kid, Tiger, etc.). Expect this to happen again, at least once a year, but the odds are not bad like with all good things, this may become more frequent.
And then there are also the new type of limited characters, available only in Sugos that specifically mention them:
- 24th-26th Oct 2017 (Magellan Sugo): Perona Princess of the Bold Swimsuit
- 10th-14th Jan 2018 (Vivi Sugo): Nefeltari Vivi Transparent Charm (Limited Vivi v1) and Rob Lucci Silken Seam (Kimono Lucci)
- Feb 22th-28th 2018 (3rd Anniversary Sugo): Red-Haired Shanks Celebrate the Long Cruise (Anniversary Shanks), Anniversary 'Celebrate the Long Cruise' Boa , Urouge Mercy of 108 Temptations (Kimono Urouge), Nefeltari Vivi Comfortably Elegant Dignitary (Limited Vivi v2/Kimono Vivi).
- March 15th-24th 2018: Buggy the Clown Unbeatable Chop-Chop Man and Roronoa Zoro East Blue Master Swordsman may or may not be limited, this will be confirmed as soon as we know (comment if you do).
- mid April: Squard Traitorous Son and Akainu Trembling Calamity (second limited Akainu... just to make life more confusing)
Note: don't confuse limited rare recruits (which cost gems) with promo (give-away) characters available at various points for free (or for clearing some rare events). Check here for a list of such characters.
Not all Sugos are equal (tips on when to pull)Edit
Assuming you want to spend your gems for the biggest impact and can wait a few months, here are some observations and tips.
Short version: pull only during gold only or guranteed legend sugos. Gold-onlys will give you higher average of 'real gold' characters, which at the very least means higher Training Points for the Bazaar. Guaranteed legends means, well, what it means. Best, of course, is when you know what is guaranteed (ex. guaranteed Legend X) to avoid getting dupe legends (more of an issue for players who already have quite a few, of course).
- Sugos are becoming steadily better over time, for example with the 10+1 (effectively 10% discount) introduced in mid-2016 and after few more months becoming a standard. A bunch of story-mode characters considered generally weak were retired from Rare Recruit around that time too, improving the pool. The next big improvement was a 'guaranteed legend' every x pulls or such. There are also smaller but nice improvements, like guaranteed or a chance for min or max level, pre-filled sockets, max skill levels or coming with starting cotton candy-like boosts.
- The 'anniversary sugos' celebrating Global release in February each year are considered among the best, but likely the most important feature is anniversary-unrelated gold or not status. Gold-only sugos feature 4-star or better posters (It is still possible to pull an evolved version of a weak 3-star character, but the odds of getting some decent 4-star are much better). They happened so far: early June 2016, late August 2016, late February 2017 (2nd Anni), in early August 2017 and twice in October 2017, so as with all good things, the trend is on the rise. There are also French release anniversaries around summer, but they don't have officially tied-in Sugos. 2016 introduced the 10+1 pulls, but 2017 was not particularly memorable.
- Different Sugos have different boosted characters. However:
- the odds of getting a legend are so low, that a small boost doesn't change much. People have been known to spend hundreds of gems doing numerous multi-pulls and not getting any of the boosted legends. Pulling just to get 'legend X', even during 'legend X-boosted Sugo', is a very risky gamble.
- there are usually two boosts in effect: the individual Sugo boost, and the class/type/theme boost. The only thing you can reasonably assume you'll get after several multi-pulls (let's say, spending 250 gems on 50+5 pulls) are characters affected by both boosts. For example, if there is a STR-boost during Sugo, the odds are decent you'll end up with the STR-boosted Sugo characters. But the non-STR ones are about as much likely to be drawn as various STR ones.
- Some people have shared results of numerous multipulls on forums like reddit. Consider for example this during Hody's premier Sugo during which the Straw Hats were boosted, and 6 legends were boosted, with Hody having 5x rate: 10 multipulls: no Hody, 5 legends - 4 boosted by Sugo, 1 Straw Hat. 5 multipulls before Sugo-boosted Garp, 6 before Sugo-boosted Elizabello, 9 before completing all newly released Fishman... sure, some others came earlier, but the point is: don't expect 'character X' from a single set of multipulls, and not even a series of them can guarantee you it. Legends in particular are almost impossible to guarantee - do several multipulls and you'll get one or the other, but if you hope for 'legend X', good luck. Be happy when you get something new, and consider saving gems over many months for the best, anniversary events.
Note on buying gems: few times a years gems are discounted in the in-game store. If you are going to buy gems, better to save money and buy your gems during that time.
|Date||Title/Special notes||Rate Up|
|February 24th, 2015||Baroque Works RR batch: Robin, Mr. 3, Mr. 2, MissGW, Miss Valentine, Mr. 5 released around that time.||n/a|
|March 17th - March 18th, 2015||Higher Chances of Getting a Straw Hat Pirate (had higher chances of pulling "v2 Straw Hats": Luffy Gear 3, Lion Song Zoro, Towel Nami, Impact Usopp and Mr. Prince), which likely debuted here.||QCK|
|April 7th - April 8th, 2015||Whitebeard Batch 1. NEW LEGEND: Whitebeard, the first legend released (hence some people consider it the 1st real SugoFest). Also Marco, Blamenco, Jozu, Vista, Izo.||PSY|
|May 19th - May 20th, 2015||Supernova Batch 1: Law, Killer, Urouge, Hawkins, Bepo||QCK|
|June 18th - June 19th, 2015||n/a||INT|
|July 14th - July 15th, 2015||Supernova Sugo. Kid, Drake, Capone, Apoo and Bonnie debuted around that time. Also, NEW LEGEND: Dark King Rayleigh debuts.||DEX|
|August 4th - August 11th, 2015||Before They Were Famous!||QCK|
|August 25th - August 26th, 2015||Warlords of the Sea sugo: debuting NEW LEGEND: Boa Hancock Warlord of the Sea, Moria, Jimbe and Kuma.||STR|
|September 23rd - September 24th, 2015||Some more Whitebeard crew members debuted here (Curiel, Namule, Fossa, Rakuyo, Thatch). Also, NEW LEGEND:
Sengoku the Buddha debuts.
|October 20th - October 21st, 2015||New! Voiced Characters (first voiced Log/Dream characters were added to the pool: Robin, Chopper, Sanji)||DEX|
|27th November - 28th November, 2015||Log/Dream continied: Brook, Usopp and Nami and Sugo-Rare NEW LEGEND: Monkey D. Luffy Voyage Dream: Pirate King!||PSY|
|9th December - 11th December, 2015||Sugo-Fest characters start at Level 50||STR|
|25th December - 26th December, 2015||Introducing Shanks! NEW LEGEND: Shanks Black Clad Emperor debuts. Also Log/Dream Vivi, Zoro, Franky. It happened just after the Christmas Rare Recruit event.||INT|
|6th - 8th January, 2016||Higher chance of getting a "Fighter Class" character.||DEX|
|20th January - 22nd January, 2016||Final Whitebeard crew Sugo. NEW LEGEND: Marco the Phoenix Whitebeard 1st Div. Commander and the rest of WB affiliated units (Doma, DeCalvan Bros, Squard, Whitey Bay, Little Oars, Jr.,) debut here.||PSY|
|February 10th - February 12th, 2016||"1st Anniversary." Sugo-Fest characters start at Level 50. Also coincided with the longer duration Sweet Valentine event (Princess Vivi ~Love~, Perona ~Sweets~, Tashigi Marine Officer: Flower of Justice were in the Sugo pool for that event). NEW LEGEND: Hawk Eyes Mihawk World’s Strongest Swordsman and NEW LEGEND: Portgas D. Ace Black Clad Division Commander debut.||STR|
|February 24th - February 26th, 2016||Higher chance of getting Striker characters.||INT|
|March 7th to March 9th, 2016||Revolutionary Army sugo. Free Spirit characters drawn during the event receive free +1 ATK stat boost. NEW LEGEND: Sabo Revolutionary Army debuts, as well as Ivankov, Inazuma, Hack and Koala.||INT|
|March 17th - March 19th, 2016||"St. Patrick Day" (higher chance of getting some DEX characters).||PSY|
|March 25th - March 27th, 2016||Some 4-star characters (Whitebeard's Division Commander and allies) join at LV50.||STR|
|April 6th - April 8th, 2016||Cerebral characters drawn during the event receive free +1 ATK stat boost. NEW LEGEND: Sir Crocodile: Logia Ex-Warlord of the Sea debuts.||INT|
|April 19th - April 21st, 2016||n/a||DEX|
|May 3rd - May 5th, 2016||CP9 Sugofest (Boosted SWS Zoro, Gear 3rd Luffy, Nico Robin, Nami Happiness Punch, and +` ATK stat boost on powerhouse characters). NEW LEGEND: Rob Lucci CP9 Dark Justice debuts as well as other CP9 RRs (Kaku, Kalifa, Jabra, Blueno,, Fukuro, Kumadori).||QCK|
|May 19th - May 21st, 2016||All Log characters retired. "Make it Your Sugo-Fest" Choose your own Sugo rate characters with rate up on Mihawk, Rayleigh, and Sengoku. Increased odds of select Powerhouse, Free Spirit, and Cerebral units||INT|
|May 29th - May 31st, 2016||"Make it Your Sugo-Fest" part 2: rate up on Shanks, Ace and Lucci. Rate up characters start at lv 25.||?|
|June 8th - June 10th, 2016||Donquixote Pirates batch one: Caesar, Virgo, Monet, Buffalo, and Baby 5. PSY characters join at lv 20. More importantly, this was the first gold-only Sugo (all posters at 4 stars or better).||PSY|
|June 27th - June 29th, 2016||Donquixote Pirates batch two: NEW LEGEND: Heavenly Demon Doflamingo, Sugar, Trebol, Lao, Giolla, Senor Pink.||QCK day one, DEX day two|
|July 8th - 10th, 2016||Donquixote Pirates batch three: NEW LEGEND: Donquixote Rocinante, Machvise, Gladius, Violet, Dellinger, and Diamanté. Batch one of Donquixote was rate boosted day one, batch two was rare boosted day two. Also, Monkey D. Luffy in the Wake of an Endless Dream (aka reskinned Log Luffy) is introduced||DEX|
|July 19th - 21st, 2016||3D2Y Batch One - 3D2Y Sanji, 3D2Y Zoro, 3D2Y Chopper, 3D2Y Brook, 3D2Y Robin||STR|
|Aug 4th - 6th, 2016||Colosseum Batch 1 - NEW LEGEND: Man-Eating Bartolomeo. Also: Abdullah and Jeet, Blue Gilly, Funk Brothers, Hajrudin, Don Chin Jao||STR|
|Aug 11th - 13th, 2016||Colosseum Batch 2 - This was the first time a Multipull (10+1 free) was made available to Global. NEW LEGEND: Fujitora was released with +50 ATK cotton candy by default. New Release and Boosted Rated characters were 2x Boosted Rate for all SugoFest legends, Fujitora, Leo, Mansherry, Ricky, Kyros, and Don Sai. This is sometimes known as the '1st French Anniversary Sugo' as it happened during the '1st French Anniversary Event' (August 8-15th).||INT|
|Aug 25th - 27th, 2016||Multipull event with 10+1. More importantly, second 'gold sugo' - 4 stars or above guranteed. Rate boost to Legend Mihawk, Legend Shanks, Boa Hancock, and Rayleigh. Other boostered characters included: Baby 5 Donquixote Pirates (STR), Hack Revolutionary Army (STR), Master Caesar (DEX), Giolla Donquixote Pirates (DEX), Jabra CP9’s Strongest (QCK), , Kalifa CP9’s Strongest (QCK), Twin-Blade Thatch (QCK), Emporio Ivankov Revolutionary Army (INT), Ice Witch Whitey Bay (INT), Monet Donquixote Pirates (PSY).||INT|
|Sept. 11th - Sept. 13th, 2016||Rate boost for Level30 with ATK CC+10 for Monkey D. Luffy Crew's Promise: 3D2Y NEW!, Nami Weatheria Cat Burglar NEW!, Usopp Hero Fighter of the Forest NEW!, Cyborg Franky Baldimore's Sacred Beast NEW!, Maelstrom Spider Squard, Big Eater Jewelry Bonney, Mad Monk Urouge, and Marco the Phoenix.||STR|
|Sept. 25 - Sept. 27, 2016||Multipull event with 10+1. NEW LEGEND: Knight of the Sea Jinbe NEW! is the NEW SUGO-RARE! Rate boost for CRITERIA GOES HERE for Monkey D. Luffy A Pirate Who Lives by His Code NEW!, Sanji A Pirate Who Lives by His Code NEW!, Nami A Pirate Who Lives by Her Code NEW!, Brook A Pirate Who Lives by His Code NEW!, Roronoa Zoro A Pirate Who Lives by His Code NEW!, Chopper A Pirate Who Lives by His Code NEW!, Nico Robin A Pirate Who Lives by Her Code NEW!, Usopp A Pirate Who Lives by His Code NEW!, Franky A Pirate Who Lives by His Code NEW!, Monkey D. Luffy Dream Chaser NEW!, Sanji Dream Chaser NEW!, Nami Dream Chaser NEW!, Brook Dream Chaser NEW!, Roronoa Zoro Dream Chaser NEW!, Chopper Dream Chaser NEW!, Nico Robin Dream Chaser NEW!, Usopp Dream Chaser NEW!, Franky Dream Chaser NEW!|
|Oct. 10 - Oct. 11, 2016||Multipull event with 10+1, last character guaranteed to be ANY ONE of the following that is Rate Boost for Level 50|
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Winners Fujitora, Donquixote Doflamingo Donquixote Pirates, and Portgas D. Ace Black Clad Flame Fist from the Voting Contest!
Sugo-Fest Rate Boosted Characters 1st Place Slasher Crew
5 Star - Kyros Ex-Riku Royal Army Commander, Brook Bone to Be Wild, Roronoa Zoro Master Swordsman Disciple, and Ice Witch Whitey Bay
4 Star - Kyros, Brook Demon King of Hungeria, Roronoa Zoro Gloom Island Swordsman, and Whitey Bay
Sugo-Fest Rate Boosted Characters 2nd Place Cerebral Crew
5 Star - Ricky Mystery Swordsman, Nami Weatheria Cat Burgler, Nico Robin Flame of the Revolution, and Sugar Donquixote Pirates
4 Star - Ricky, Nami Weather Researcher, Nico Robin Tequila Wolf Prisoner, and Sugar
Sugo-Fest Rate Boosted Characters 3rd Place Fighter Crew
5 Star - Monkey D. Luffy Crew's Promise: 3D2Y, Blue Gilly Jiaokungdo Fighter, Senor Pink Donquixote Pirates, and Koala Revolutionary Army
4 Star - Monkey D. Luffy Summit War Survivor, Blue Gilly, Senor Pink, and Koala
|Oct. 11 - Oct 12, 2016||Multipull event with 10+1, last character guaranteed to be ANY ONE of the following that is Rate Boost for Level 50|
3rd, 4th, 5th Place Winners Monkey D. Luffy In the Wake of an Endless Dream – Straw Hat Pirates, Dracule Mihawk Warlord of the Sea, and Silvers Rayleigh from the Voting Conteset!
Sugo-Fest Rate Boosted Characters 4th Place Free Spirit Crew
5 Star - Leo Tontatta Corps Leader, Machvise Donquixote Pirates, Emporio Ivankov Revolutionary Army, and Monkey D. Luffy Gear Third
4 Star - Leo, Machvise, Emporio Ivankov New Kama Karate Master, and Monkey D. Luffy Gum-Gum Balloon.
Sugo-Fest Rate Boosted Characters 5th Place Shooter Crew
5 Star - Franky A Pirate Who Lives by His Code, Buffalo Donquixote Pirates, Baby 5 Donquixote Pirates, and Capone Gang Bege
4 Star - Franky Dream Chaser, Buffalo, Baby 5, and Capone Bege.
Sugo-Fest Rate Boosted Characters 6th Place Powerhouse Crew
5 Star - Hajrudin Pirate Mercenary, Dellinger Donquixote Pirates, Jabra CP9’s Strongest, and Kaku CP9’s Strongest
4 Star - Hajrudin, Dellinger, Jabra CP9 Dark Justice, and Kaku CP9 Dark Justice.
|Oct. 23 - Oct. 25, 2016||Multi-pull event with 10+1, last character has a higher chance to be ANY ONE of the following that is Rate Boost|
Higher chance of dropping
|Nov. 06 - Nov. 08, 2016|
NEW LEGEND: CAVENDISH!!! will join your crew with +50 ATK!!!
|November 23th - November 25th, 2016||NEW LEGEND: Trafalgar Law Worst Generation - Double rate|
|December 9th - December 9th, 2016||Higher chance of dropping|
*Knight of the Sea Jinbe Rate-Boosted!!
*Marco Whitebeard 1st Div. Commander Rate-Boosted!!
|December 23th - December 25th, 2016|
NEW LEGEND: Kizaru Navy HQ Powerhouse
Rate Boosted Characters:
|January 8th - January 10th, 2017|
NEW LEGEND: Aokiji Navy HQ Powerhouse
|January 26th - January 28th, 2017|
NEW LEGEND: Marshall D. Teach Blackbeard Pirate Captain will join your crew with +50 ATK!
|February 10th - February 12th, 2017||Different characters boosted on each day.|
|February 24th - February 26th, 2017|
2nd Anniversary Sugo Fest! 10+1 all golds and extra gems on sale Gold means: Only 4-stars or above posters. This was the third gold-only sugo.
|March 9th - March 11th, 2017||Free Spirit boosted. Recruited boosted characters come with +1 ATK. |
Legend Boosted Characters:
|March 23th - March 25th, 2017|
NEW LEGEND: Akainu Navy HQ Powerhouse
Rate Boosted Characters:
|April 7th - April 9th, 2017||Buggy the Clown Captain of the Buggy Pirates will join your crew with +50 ATK! 10x chance in last pull of 10+1.||STR|
|April 20th - April 22th, 2017||Driven and Powerhouse boosted.|
|May 12th - May 14th, 2017||Legend Boosted Characters:|
|May 24th - May 26th, 2017|
NEW LEGEND: Roronoa Zoro Straw Hat Pirates: Reunited
Rate Boosted Characters:
|June 7th - June 9th, 2017||Legend Boosted Characters:|
Monkey D. Luffy Straw Hat Pirates: Reunited Rate-Boosted!!
|June 22th - June 24th, 2017|
NEW LEGEND: Hody Jones New Fish-Man Pirates Executive
|July 6th - July 8th, 2017||
|July 19th - July 21th, 2017||
Slasher, Driven, and Powerhouse focused sugo. "The last Wanted Poster in 10+1 Rare Recruit will be at MAX Level!". This was technically the '2nd French Anniversary Sugo' as it happened during the '2nd French Anniversary Event' (July 11th-31st)
|August 9th - August 12th, 2017||
NEW LEGEND: Surgeon of Death Trafalgar Law Joker-Tracking Heart
|August 23th - August 25th, 2017||
NEW LEGEND: Princess Shirahoshi
|September 6th - September 8th, 2017||
NEW LEGEND: Dogstorm
|September 12th - September 27th, 2017||
Eustass Kid A Vow in the Great Age of Pirates: Pirate King NEW!!
|September 20th - September 22th, 2017||
NEW LEGEND: Cat Viper
|September 27th - September 29th, 2017||
NEW LEGEND: God Usopp
|September 29th - October 17th, 2017||
Fisher Tiger Captain of the Sun Pirates NEW!!
|October 11th - October 13th, 2017||
NEW LEGEND: Lucci: Beastman World Government Monster
|October 24th - October 26th, 2017||
NEW LEGEND: Magellan Prison Ruler
|October 26th - November 8th, 2017||
Big Boss Jinbe Neptune's Army Soldier: Ryugu Kingdom NEW!!
|November 8th - November 10th, 2017|
NEW LEGEND: Boa Hancock Straw Hat Luffy's Conspirator
|November 11th - November 23rd, 2017||
Aokiji "Duel" Victor NEW!!
|November 15th - November 17th, 2017||
- 1st & 2nd pulls: All Wanted Posters are ★4 or better, and the last Wanted Poster is guaranteed to be either the new Luffy, Robin, Nami, Franky, or Usopp!
|November 23rd - November 25th, 2017||
NEW LEGEND: Kami Eneru Arch-Enemies of an Endless Dream
|November 25th - December 5th, 2017||
Kizaru Sojourner from the Sacred Land NEW!!
|December 6th - December 7th, 2017||
|December 7th - December 24th, 2017||
Akainu Paramount War Hellfire NEW!!
|December 13th - December 15th, 2017|
- 1st & 2nd pulls: All Wanted Posters are ★4 or better, and the last Wanted Poster is guaranteed to be either the new Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Chopper, or Brook!
|December 24th - December 27th, 2017|
NEW LEGEND: Monkey D. Luffy Gear Four: Bounceman
And all Wanted Posters are ★4 or better!
|Dec. 27th - Jan 10th|
For a limited time, various seasonal characters and limited characters are back at Rare Recruit! All characters will join your crew at MAX Level! Also at 10+1 Rare Recruit, 10 seasonal characters will be Recruited!
Available characters (for 10):
The new swimsuit Vivi is here as a Limited Rare Recruit! What's more, characters that will be powered up for "Blitz Battle! Straw Hat Pirates" are Rate-Boosted! This time, Sugo-Fest is split into Part 1 and Part 2, with the Rate-Boosted characters changing each day! Plus, Rate-Boosted characters will join your crew at MAX Level! All Wanted Posters on the 1st through 9th pulls will be 4-Star or better! And on the 3rd, 6th & 9th pulls, the Last Wanted Poster is a Sugo-Fest-Exclusive! Now's your chance to get powered-up characters to take on "Blitz Battle! Straw Hat Pirates"! Check the in-game Notice to see who's Rate-Boosted (or check this video)
First multi all gold Second multi guaranteed Buggy with MAX Special MAX Level and MAX sockets 3rd Multi guaranteed legend 6th Multi guaranteed legend 9th Multi guaranteed legend
|February 8th - February 10th, 2018|
In this Sugo-Fest, all Wanted Posters will be ★4 or better!
|February 22th - February 28th, 2018||The 3rd Anniversary Sugo-Fest. 3x Rate Boost on Legends. Legend Lucy debuts. Split into Parts 1, 2 and 3 with different characters rate boosted, limited, and different awards at different stages. Details: |
|March 15th - March 24th, 2018||Treasure Sugo-Fest. Part 1. Boots characters that work on first Treasure Map and/or can limit break. All posters gold. New Zoro (Roronoa Zoro East Blue Master Swordsman) and Buggy (Captain Buggy Unbeatable Chop-Chop Man) debut. Details: |
|March 29th - April 1st, 2018||
NEW LEGEND: Vinsmoke Judge Science Military Germa 66
|April 1st - April 15th, 2018||
Byrnndi World World Destroyer NEW!!
Add two weeks to the date of the last Sugo-fest from the list above, give or take a day or two.
Also, see a list of Japanese Sugo-Fests here, and please add to it if you can