You can access Missions in the Adventure screen, tapping an island where the bat is flying.
Missions let you earn special rewards by completing certain set goals in an area. Goals can include things like:
- Use a certain character to defeat a certain enemy.
- Earn a certain amount of Beli
- Clear a quest with a crew that has a certain crew cost.
Tapping individual Missions will allow you to check out the details. Read the criteria carefully before you try to complete the mission.
- Criteria you've met before Missions released will not be counted towards completion of a Mission.
- Criteria you meet during quests will not count towards a Mission unless you clear the quest.
Here is a list of the available Missions:
- Missions: Fushia Village
- Missions: Alvida's Hideout
- Missions: Shells Town
- Missions: Orange Town
- Missions: Syrup Village
- Missions: Baratie (added June 2016)
No new missions have been added to the game since June 2016, so don't ask when we will get Missions:Arlong Park. The answer is 'nobody knows, and probably not anytime soon'. And no, Japanese version (which is always ahead of Global in content) doesn't have them, either.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK SOMEONE TO FRIEND YOU SO YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS OR ANOTHER MISSION. If you need Yosaku or his pal Johnny or some other friend character to clear the missions, don't bother posting here. Even if someone eventually reads your message and adds you as a friend, it may be weeks after you asked. And then he would have to keep the character you want as a main for who knows how long. NOBODY WILL DO IT! What will realistically work:
- You'll just get lucky, and one of your in-game friends will put whoever you need as a main captain without coordinating with you (because in game coordination is impossible)
- Find a real-life friend, or at least someone on OPTC wikia discord (check reddit for links and ask there if you cannot find it) and coordinate in them in real time (you know, by talking face to face, or chatting on discord or such).
- start an alt account, keep making FP pulls, and farm the RSRF FN when it comes around, and finish this all by yourself.