- 1 Rainbow Gem will be received upon clearing all 4 difficulties.
- Limited-Time Event.
- All difficulties get a chance to drop Nami's, Fullbody's, Django's, Mr.2, Gin's and Kuroobi's Manuals.
- The higher the difficulty level, the higher the chance you'll have of getting one of the manuals listed above.
- Do you want to know what are the precise drop chances of a poster or manual? Now you can see them here (for Elite and Expert). Also, please help refine that data by sharing the results of your drops through this form.
15 Stamina Elite Ranking ChallengeEdit
In the Extra Island quest Hina is Truly Mortified aim for the High Score, which will be based on the combination of crew cost, turns taken, and tap accuracy.
No one knows the exact formula. Bring a maxed out Roronoa Zoro Ashura Ichibugin, Chef Zeff, Green Armored Crab, Green Plated Lobster, and Green Hermit Crab and a friend Roronoa Zoro Ashura Ichibugin and you can pass the gold challenge if you hit most of your perfects in 9-10 rounds clear time.
- Note: The above team with 11 rounds and all perfects except for one great cleared 770,000.
- Score over 150,000 and receive a Blue Elder Turtle
- Score over 450,000 and receive ATK Power Up x1 Cotton Candy
- Score over 750,000 and receive 3x Rainbow Gems
How to Beat Hina's Resort GetawayEdit
This is one of the earlier fortnights, and as such, on the easier side. Hina attacks for a decent amount, and does so every turn, plus she has an annoying <20%HP trigger - but all of this can be countered with time delay, and thus is clearable by mid-level f2p Roronoa Zoro Ashura Ichibugin without too much hassle. Everyone gets a Zoro, after all, and can evolve to a Ichibugin so this level can be cleared by almost all players once they've put enough EXP into their DEX squad.
Mid-boss is Fullbody, who will hit you for a decent amount and on his first turn. Try to take him out before he can attack (doable for Slasher teams, less so for double Zoro all-Dex tankers).
Bring a 2x HP DEX captain (i.e Zoro) if you are lower level. Mid to high-level teams should bring a 2.5x captain for a speed run. You can clear with double Garp or Vista if you have the characters available, but beware her health as the only tricky part about her is that she will lock a unit for 13 turns every turn when her health falls below 50%.
- Roronoa Zoro Ashura Ichibugin or Trafalgar Law ROOM: for the DEX approach
- Hawk Eyes Mihawk or Donquixote Doflamingo Warlord of the Sea: for the rainbow approach. Hawk Eyes Mihawk World's Strongest Swordsman works well enough, but his DEX variant is actually better here, given Hina is QCK
- Portgas D. Ace Black Clad Division Commander: a green legend will work quite well
- Dark King Rayleigh: another legend lead for a rainbow team that works well here
Recommended Support UnitsEdit
- Donquixote Doflamingo Warlord of the Sea: If you were able to get a Donquixote, you most likely won't need this guide, however, his special is super powerful for a burst round against Hina.
- Bellamy the Hyena: the "weaker Doffy" works here as a replacement quite well, and with less need for stalling
- Miss Doublefinger Human Spike: A good character to boost your DEX unit's attack for a turn.
- Usopp Usopp Golden Pound: Usopp can pause Hina for a couple rounds of damage for the lower to mid level teams that haven't put in enough EXP to their DEX squad.
- Dex teams can bring Elizabeth and Slashers can bring Roronoa Zoro Three Thousand Worlds: The Final Stroke as a character if needed.
Nothing is really needed here. Aim for cooldown sockets if you're running a doublefinger-based speedfarm team. The round before Hina you'll need to use at least 5 units. It's best to try and save an orb on Doffy for a one turn kill on Hina.
30 Stamina WalkthroughEdit
Take out the grunts and take no hits.
Take out the grunts and take no hits.
|3||Grunts + Evolvers|
Take out the grunts and stall on evolvers if you need to wait for specials
|4||Double Ironfist Fullbody|
Take out the grunts and Doublefist as fast as possible. If you're bringing an all DEX team, you may take a hit from Fullbody due to being weak against STR.
If your Usopp GP is MAX on his special, you can use him here and use him a second time for Hina.
Take out the grunts and take no hits. The grunts have a little bit of armor here, so you may need to finish some attack chains on the characters to actually pierce through. It's estimated the defense is about 50,000.
|6||Grunts + Evolvers|
Take out the grunts and stall on turtles as long as possible.
|7||Black Cage Hina|
If you brought a Time Delay character, use them immediately to buy time. You may consider switching your attack to Hina and take her out before she can lock your characters. Otherwise, keep her above 50% health and burst her down so she doesn't attack after falling below this critical level.
|Secret Stage||Double Crosser Django|
Django isn't too difficult, take him out before he attacks.
Team Builder HelperEdit
DEX Characters who Boost Attack
- Bobby and Kelly Funk
- Brook Voyage Dream: Promised Meeting
- Brook Voyage Log: Straw Hat Pirates
- Caesar Clown
- Escapee Bentham Mr. 2 Bon Clay
- Funk Brothers Mogaro Kingdom Assassin
- Green Nomad Adept Shandian Warrior
- Green Nomad Shandian Warrior
- Ice Cream-Loving Nami
- Ice Cream-Loving Nami Lemon Ice Cream
- Koala Revolutionary Army
- Kyros Ex-Riku Royal Army Commander
- Master Caesar
- Master Escape Artist Bentham Mr. 2 Bon Clay
- Miss Doublefinger Human Spike
- Monkey D. Luffy Halloween Monster
- One-Hit Namule
- Sanji Chef of Love
- Sanji Kamabakka Kingdom Escapee
- Shuraiya Bascud
- Shuraiya Bascud Pirate Executioner
- Sir Crocodile: Logia Ex-Warlord of the Sea
- Sir Crocodile: Logia Warlord of the Sea
- Usopp Davy Back Fight: Cornerman