- This character, or any other variation of Mihawk, is needed to complete a mission on Missions: Baratie.
- Also known as Raidhawk
- The first raid (clash) boss.
- And he still rocks. Good stats, very good captain ability, and awesome special. Yeah, he is crippled by a single socket, but he still sees a lot of play both as a captain, and as a sub.
- How to socket him? The usual dilemma: Anti-Bind, Anti-Despair, Charge Special, Matching Orbs and Auto-Heal are all good (and don't you dare put anything else on him!). Auto-Heal helps in Forests of Training. Everything is fine, and frankly, advanced and dedicated players have been known to fully max 2+ Mihawks, for different sockets, since ideally you would want all five :D Which one to start with, no, there is no good answer. Choose your favorite.
- Since new players are not familiar with mechanics: a health cut counts the enemy's current life, so you should usually use it on the first round against a boss, before you attack, to maximize the amount of damage done.
- The other 30% health cuts released so far are Whitebeard, Blackbeard Blackbeard Pirate Captain, and Edward Newgate Great Pirate Whitebeard.
- Often paired with Donquixote Doflamingo Warlord of the Sea for more HP. Both can lead what is often refered to as the classic rainbow slasher team.
- Likes his own boat, the Coffin Boat :)