- 1 Rainbow Gem will be received upon every difficulty first clear
- Former Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) Limited Event (Note: Since early November 2017, all Daily events, previously only available on specific days, are available each day)
- It provides a large amount of Beli
- EXP gain: Golden Cave: 68, Golden Cave (I): 1240 or 3275 (the latter if you encounter rare boss Fullbody)
- Beli gain: Golden Cave: 25-55k, Golden Cave (I): 45-105k
- Different units drop bags of different values, through each one will also generate 200 beli per kill. There are some alternative stages, and it is possible to see, for example, no lobsters at all during the run.
- For GC, roughly, the value of bags is as follow: regular grunts,1,5k, lobsters, 5-8k, ,boss Higuma - 25k.
- For GC(I), roughly: Boss drops a bag worth 30k, sub-boss Fulbody and lobsters, 15k and evolved "big" marines,7.5k, regular grunts, 2-3k. It is possible if unlikely for a stage to drop no bags at all. Depending on whether you can collect valuable bags or not, your beli will vary significantly. Always target the units which drop high value bags first to try to trigger their drop first!
- New players can clear it easily with F2P Trafalgar Law Straw Hat-Heart Pirate Alliance (whom you should be using for most content anyway unless you have a better RR unit). Lucky owners or RR Nefeltari Vivi Transparent Charm are in an ever better position, with Nefeltari Vivi Comfortably Elegant Dignitary requiring a better box given her more strict (Free Spirits/Cerebral) restrictions. For F2P option, try to run with Gild. Tesoro Gold Ship Casino King best effects (easiest runs, since he is so strong - but if you are new player you probably don't have him). Violet Donquixote Pirates is nice in theory, but too weak to clear the most advanced (third) cave by herself. Other usable characters that boost beli and can clear the most advanced cavern: Giolla Donquixote Pirates (challenging, but doable - you'll probably need good socket and some top of the line subs for her). While there are a few more beli-boosting captains they are not worth the trouble, since they tend to be way too weak on both fronts. Monkey D. Luffy Road to the Pirate King is just a weak version of EXPLaw, and Nami Mischievous Tavern Idol, Buggy Cheerful Performer, Jean Ango arejust too weak stats/CA-wise, like Viola (just with weaker beli boost on top of it), so don't bother trying with them.
|Rank||Character||Beli boost||ATK boost||Notes|
|Top tier||Nefeltari Vivi Transparent Charm||2.5x||2||2x ATK with some good subs is enough to farm Veteran cave.|
|Good||Nefeltari Vivi Comfortably Elegant Dignitary||ATK by 1.75 only for Free Spirit and Cerebrals||2.5x||You'll need better subs from a more limited pool to compensate for lower attack than Transparent Vivi. Better special helps.|
|Good||Gild. Tesoro Gold Ship Casino King||2.625x for Cerebral or Driven PSY characters||2x||If you have enough subs for him, you'll have no trouble clearing the Veteran cave.|
|Moderate||Giolla Donquixote Pirates||1.5x||2x||The bare minimum boost for clearing Veteran, and you'll need good subs - at least she is a rainbow captain, so take your pick with no restrictions.|
|Weak||Violet Donquixote Pirates||nothing||3x||Sure, highest Beli multiplier - except she is just too weak to make the Vetern clear easy. Maybe with some super OP subs... still waiting on reports that she can be used to farm Vetern consistently. Post your walkthroughs!|
|Weak||Trafalgar Law Straw Hat-Heart Pirate Alliance|
Koala Undercover Revolutionary
|1.2x||2.25x||Also boosts EXP by 2.25x. Easy to clear (strong boost, rainbow captain) but only 1.2x Beli boost means only new/F2P players will use them.|
|Terrible||Monkey D. Luffy Road to the Pirate King||2x||1.2x||Look, he is just a weaker Law. And since everyone has Law these days...|
|Terrible||Nami Mischievous Tavern Idol|
Buggy Cheerful Performer
|terrible||terrible||You can't be serious...|