^Crystal Skulls are needed to Super-Evolve a character. They belong to the Evolver Class.
A Crystal Skull being dropped has a special chest as shown in the screenshot below:
Crystal Skull LocationsEdit
Crystal Skulls can only be found in specific locations:
Straw Hats SkullsEdit
Jade Crystal Skull: Can be bought in Rayleigh's Bazaar for 10 000 points, or found during Ambushes. Needed for Captain Usopp The Great Adventure of Usopp the Man Ch. 2
Onyx Crystal Skull: Can be bought in Rayleigh's Bazaar for 10 000 points, or found during Ambushes. Needed for The Dark King Silvers Rayleigh Pirate King's Right-Hand Man
- Q: What can I do with a duplicate skull?
- A: -If they're Strawhat Skulls, nothing good for now. Maybe one day they will be useful. For now they are trash, but don't complain if you throw them away now and in future they'll be good for something.
-If they're Legend Skulls (from ambushes), keep them in case you pull a Legend, since most (all?) of them will be able to be Super Evolved eventually. Legend Skulls are color coded, so red skull whill work for all red legends (WB, Lucci, Barto, Akainu, etc.) when those legends get their 6+.
- Q: What is the drop rate?
- A: If someone collects better data, this section will be updated (if you have better data, feel free to do it yourself!). For now, the guesstimate for story Straw Hat skull drops is 'similar to the story character' chance, which is unknown but estimated at <10% or (much) less. For ambushes, it seems that global drop rate is 10%, and Japan is said to be 20%. Ambush chances at 60 stamina are around 35%. Source
- Q: The X skull for Legend Y is not yet in the Bazaar. When it will be added?
- A: Soon. Within few weeks to few hours of you asking this question. Also this is/will be moot now/soon that we have/will get skulls in all 5 colors, since they are color (type) specific, not legend specific.
- Q: We have a choice of one free skull from a selection. Which should I chose?
- A: Read the notes on each character's page. Short answer: from 5+ straw hats, Luffy and Zoro see the most play (also as captains), Brook, Usopp, Chopper and Sanji are ok, while Nami and Franky are considered the least useful.