- 1 Rainbow Gem will be received upon first full clear
- 24 hours Limited-Time Event
- Master and Ultimate difficulty has a 100% chance of dropping Carina and Gild. Tesoro
- Ultimate difficulty has chance of having a Rainbow Armored Crab show up on stage 4 instead of the Sea Stallion. It has a higher than normal drop rate, BUT is not 100%.
- No one knows exact number for 30 stamina. You'll ask anyways so people estimate it's 30% - 60% for 30 stamina.
- Ultimate difficulty also drops Cotton Candies, but the optimal farming is probably done on Master here.
- This IS a recurring event but it follows a non-standard pattern. See Feature Film Frenzy for details.
- This Clash first ran from Nov. 27 19:00 to Nov. 28 18:59 2016
Tips on How to Beat TesoroEdit
First, note that with Carina's bonus, you cannot use any ATK or orb boosters, do don't put them in your team unless you have another good reason for them (stats, etc.).
Second. Don't worry to hard about a team for farming Ultimate. You will need to clear it once to get the Rainbow crab evolver, but after that focusing on Master is optimal for farming (posters/stamina).
- Dark King Rayleigh - speed/burst team
- Knight of the Sea Jinbe Ex-Royal Seven Warlords of the Sea
- Flower Sword Vista/Ricky Mystery Swordsman - INT tanking approach
Recommended Support UnitsEdit
- Nami Happiness Punch - to use on the first round of final stage for a burst round
- Usopp Usopp Golden Pound - to use on Stage 4 and possibly 5
- Ain Neo Marines Vice Admiral/Nico Robin Straw Hat Pirate - to remove bind/despair from the final stage
|Double Ray (easy 40 stamina)|
|No name team *CONFIRM*|
Walkthrough for 30 Stamina TesoroEdit
Not that tough. Many teams can clear.
Walkthrough for 40 Stamina TesoroEdit
Compared to 60 stamina, key differences are:
- enemies hit for less, in particular the canoneers from stage 4 hit for 4.5k or so you can stall on one of them more easily, and hope for meat orb luck (works well for Double Ray to refresh GPU)
- stage 2 turtles have 8 HP so you can stall on them twice. Penguin can also be stalled on with a low ATK unit.
Double Ray strategy: stall on turtles just enough to have GPU ready for Stage 4. GPU, keep one canoneer alive and recharge GPU for the boss stage. On boss stage, Ain, TowelNami, burst. GPU gives you 3 more turns in case you mess up perfects (or don't have TowelNami and rely on slower way to generate the burst). The higher your GPU's skill CD, the more difficult this will be, as the stage 4 grunts often start on 1 CD, 2 MAX, and taking them out quickly is not always easy for Double Ray. If you can GPU twice, this is not a difficult clash.
See the guide at reddit for Baccarat + Whitey Bay/Towel Nami, GPU, Aokiji, Mihawk. Note: does require MAX Aokiji sill ups.
Walkthrough for 60 Stamina TesoroEdit
|2||Turtles + Bodyguards||
|3||Carina + Bodyguards||
|4||Sea Stallion + Bazooka Billions Baroque Works||
|5||Gild. Tesoro Gold Ship Casino King||
|Secret Stage||Rainbow Armored Crab + Bazooka Billions Baroque Works||
Team Builder HelperEdit
INT Characters who Change Orbs
- Bazooka Ensign Navy HQ
- Bazooka Millions Baroque Works
- Buggy Pirate Apprentice
- Buggy Roger Pirates
- Cannoneer Apprentice Navy
- Cannoneer Seaman Navy
- Franky Franky Family
- Franky Straw Hat Pirates
- Gecko Moria
- Gecko Moria Shadows’ Asgard
- Gecko Moria Warlord of the Sea
- Great Advisor Tsuru
- Hate-Filled Soldier Zombie
- Heavy Artillery Curiel
- Machvise Donquixote Pirates
- Nami Fine Tempo
- Nami Happiness Punch
- Ricky Mystery Swordsman
- Senor Pink North Blue Darkness
- Senor Pink North Blue Pirate
- Sir Crocodile Warlord of the Sea
- Tony Tony Chopper Brain Point
- Trebol Donquixote Pirates
- Vergo Donquixote Pirates