- 1 Rainbow Gem will be received upon full clear of the last of the four difficulty stages.
- Limited-Time Event.
- All difficulties get a chance to drop the manual or secret boss.
- The higher the difficulty level, the higher the chance you'll have of getting one of the manual or secret boss to appear.
- When the secret boss does appear, there is a 100% chance of it dropping.
Links need updating, remove this sentence when they are correct
- Do you want to know what are the precise drop chances of a poster or manual? Now you can see them here (for Elite and Expert). Also, please help refine that data by sharing the results of your drops through this form.
How to Beat Encounter! Whitebeard PiratesEdit
This is not a particularly tough FN. You can bring any units you want, but slots are restricted to DEX, RCV and TND, and the main boss is QCK, so a DEX team is highly recommended. DEX Inazuma has 285k, attacks for <3k n 1 CD, and helps you by giving you 8 turns boost for getting RCV/DEX orbs. QCK Ivankov appears twice, first on stage 5, whereha has 350k HP, attacks for <3k on 1 CD, and preemptively gives you a 1.25x orb boost until end of the game, and turns your slots to weak. Take out his bodyguards first, and him on the next turn or so. Second time as the boss he comes with 865k HP, attacks for 4,112 on 1 CD, preemptively puts up a small DEF UP for 2 turns and despairs your captain (and locks the friend) for 1 turn. Every 2 turns he will clear all buffs and debuffs and puts immunity. <50% he increases his attack to 5,600 and starts throwing 2-turns locks around.
Any reasonably good DEX captain.
Recommended Support UnitsEdit
Any reasonably good DEX subs.
Anto-lock and anti-despair 1-2 will help a bit, but you can clear without them.
|Dex F2P Team|
|Full Driven Matching Team|
hin with any DEX driven
|Slasher DEX team|
30 Stamina WalkthroughEdit
Please add missing info.
Take out the grunts and stall on the evolvers without taking a hit.
Team Builder HelperEdit