|Chapter||Beli||Experience||EXP/Stamina||Rainbow Gem||Title Gained||Conditions|
Clear chapter 30 times
5x Rainbow Gems
How To Beat Burning Island to Research Lab EntranceEdit
- Chapter 1: Preemptively changes all slot to STR.
- Chapter 2: A new type of grunt: Punk Hazard Gas-Mask Sentry's start to appear from here. Each one uses a different shield when below 50% HP, requiring the orb the Gas-Mask Sentry is weak to. Final stage INT grunts poison you for 10 turns, put up a 99+ poison immunity and one has a barrier that requires PSY or to break.
- Chapter 3: Grunts poison you for 10 turns, use a 4 turn ATK buff, and have poison immunity for 99+ turns.
- Chapter 4: Another new type of grunts introduced: centaurs. Final stage: grunts increase your special charge time by 1 and boost ATK for 4 turns. Below 20% they blow one crew member away for 2 turns.
- Chapter 5: See Chapter 3
- Chapter 6: Same as chapters 3 and 5 but without the ATK buff.
- Chapter 7: Additional damage at end of turn for 5 turns. Brownbeard and 3 centaur grunts. Below 20% HP Brownbeard deals 40000 damage.
- Chapter 8: Grunts put up 99+ turn immunity and 4 turn ATK boost
- Chapter 9: Centaur grunts preemptively reverse special charge time by 2 turns and caps chain multiplier for 2 turns. Below 30% HP they blow one crew member away for 2 turns.
- Chapter 10: STR Centaur grunts preemptively shuffle your slots and lowers chances of landing on QCK slots for 2 turns.
- Chapter 11: Gas-mask grunts permit poison you for 10 turns, and give themselves 99+ turns off poison immunity and a 3 turn DEF buff.
- Chapter 12: Rock & Scotch lower your ATK for 3 turns. Below 20% HP they enrage for 3 turns.
- Chapter 13: Rock & Scotch again. This time they give you all [BLOCK] orbs and boost their DEF for 2 turns. Below 20% HP they give you all [BLOCK] orbs, blind you and makes it harder to land PERFECTs for 3 turns, and enrage for 3 turns.
- Chapter 14: Tashigi gives 99+ turns of immunity and Smoker boosts their DEF for 3 turns and target-locks for 99 turns. Smoker at <50% or defeated, Tashigi enrages for 3 turns.
- Chapter 15: Caesar preemptively poisons you for 10 turns, makes it harder to land PERFECTs for 2 turns, gives himself poison immunity for 99+ turns, and has a 2 Great hit barrier for 4 turns, and turns all your slots into BOMBs and locks them for 3 turns. When his HP is reduced to 0, he deals 1000 damage to you.